HUNTERS MEET HOTEL & RESTAURANT
NOW LICENCED FOR CIVIL CEREMONIES/ PARTNERSHIPS!
RENEWAL OF VOWES, BABY NAMING CEREMONIES
Also Alternative cermonies with our freelance civil celibant
WEDDING DAY SCHEDULE
- On the day the red carpet will be rolled out for your arrival, and our waiting staff lined alongside with reception drinks of your choice.
- We will be waiting to greet you in Reception and take you straight through to the cake table for your photographer to get those special shots of you & your partner cutting the cake. We will have liaised with the photographer beforehand on this.
- Whilst your guests relax with their drinks either outside or in the bar, we will arrange a welcome line-up so that you can greet all of your guests, leading them into the restaurant to be met once again by our smiling staff that will show them to their seats, using copies of your seating plan.
- Once your guests are in place, you will be cheered & clapped to your seats so that the meal service can begin. Children will be offered a different choice of meal on the day if they or their parents wish and all other dietary requirements will be catered for.
- All mineral waters, soft drinks and 3 wine visits to each table will be offered throughout the meal. Also, during the meal, we will check that the top table is happy with the order of speeches etc., -we are there to help and prompt if needed.
- After the speeches and presentation of gifts etc., and once your guests have moved through to the bar area or outside, we transform the restaurant with more informal tables -this takes approximately 20 minutes. You and your guests can then return to enjoy the rest of the evening.
- Your wedding cake will be placed centre display on the buffet table, behind a curtained area for your evening guests to see.
- We will also liaise with your chosen entertainment to ensure they are ready for the evening to begin.
- When your evening guests start arriving, we will have a member of staff close by in order to take gifts, leaving you free to greet them.
- We will get you both to do the first dance to get the evening under way!
- Just before the buffet is opened, we will get you to inspect the huge display of at least 40 different items (see separate list). We are confident that you and your guests will be impressed with the selection.
- Our waiting staff will also mingle with guests during this time with platters of hot & cold 'finger' food.
- At approximately 10pm we will get the Bride to throw her bouquet to all the ladies in the party. We suggest a separate 'smaller' bouquet is provided for this event, especially if the Bride wishes to have her bouquet preserved.
- Chocolate petit fours will be brought around to guests at about 10.30pm and then, just when you thought you couldn't eat another thing, hot sausage rolls will be provided at approximately 11.30pm just before your big 'send off.
- The evening finishes at 12.00 midnight, should your guests need to arrange transport home.
Civil Ceremonies & Partnerships
Your whole wedding can be planned outdoors in our beautiful gardens and Victorian Gazebo.
We provide non alcoholic fruit punches for your guests before the ceremony and course a separate room for yourselves to relax, and meet the registrars.
We will then take you across to the beginning of the red carpet and then play your choice of music through our outdoor garden speakers.
The only cost for this is £4 per head, and if the weather turns against us, we can move the whole ceremony indoors, at just 24 Hours notice.
Please note this does not include registrars fees. We have all of their paper work here for you to get in touch direct.
And Now For Something Completely Different…
If you got married abroad or wish to renew your vows, with your very own readings, music, poetry, religions or symbolic style.
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->We can put you in touch with our independent civil celebrants to totally personalise any or the following for you
Unity Candle Ceremony
Buddhist / Christian Ceremony
These ceremonies are legally binding so can be carried out very personally after the actual legally binding part be it abroad or a few days earlier
<!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]--> <!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE PHONE BRENDAN ON 01279 730549